- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Miami, FL
Best Deals to Miami, Florida Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:23 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Miami, Florida. Copa & Multiple Airlines frequently offer the best deals to Miami, Florida flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
If all you know about this city comes from TV's "Miami Vice", then you, my friend, are in for a terrific surprise. The only thing the 21st Century Miami has in common with the old Don Johnson show: it's just as cool today as it was back then. There's just so much to see and do today. Bienvenido a Miami.
Whether it's a living coral reef or a tropical wonderland, some hot nightlife action or the taste of a roast pork Sandwich Cubano, Miami is a dazzler - and oh, those miles and miles of glorious beaches. You know one thing for sure, that it's going to be hot, whether at the beach or at a club!
Miami likes to put on a show for its visitors - all you have to do is, enjoy it. Don't know where to go? Check out our travel guide below for some ideas.
Attractions in Miami
Looking for more ideas on what to do in Miami? Look no further.
Biscayne National Park - Called "an underwater wonderland", this is the only living tropical reef within the continental U.S. Take a glass-bottom boat or snorkel to see colorful exotic fish, turtles and maybe a manatee or two.
The Club Scene - Club hopping is a participatory sport in Miami - so jump in and dance to the rhythms of Afro-Cuban music, or maybe blues, jazz or rock. Check the links below to discover the latest emerging hot spot. Look for filled-to-capacity VIP rooms.
Miami Art Museum - A powerful collection from 20th and 21st century artists, including works by Robert Rauschenberg, James Rosenquist, Helen Frankenthaler and Louise Nevelson.
Shopping and Restaurants in Miami
Dining: Miami is a melting pot of cultures, so you can imagine the cuisine choices at your fingertips while visiting the city. Over 70% of its population is Hispanic (including Brazilian) - and many of those are Cuban-Americans. You'll find everything from exalted French cuisine to Cuban street vendor food, and just about everything in between. Try the fresh seafood, and don't miss Caribbean favorites like jerked chicken.
Shopping: Internationally known designers? Of course. Acres of outlet malls? Ditto. Places to find sophisticated sandals, guayabera shirts, and plenty of plastic pink flamingos? You know it.
South Beach, or SoBe, is a fun, pedestrian-friendly neighborhood full of boutique stores, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. Don't expect the parties to stay indoors, oftentimes the streets are lined with people having a great time. Take a peek at Ocean Drive, which contours the beach, but find less-touristy spots where locals hang out at for a more authentic experience.
If you're into spectator sports, you'll love Miami. See the Miami Heat for basketball, the Dolphins for football, the Florida Panthers for ice hockey and the Florida Marlins for baseball.
Flights to Miami
Flying to Miami is a breeze; and it's easy to find cheap flights to Miami, too - as well as to nearby Ft. Lauderdale - if you visit FareCompare's search site to compare your fares.
Miami International Airport (MIA): This busy facility is just 8 miles from downtown Miami and is a hub for American Airlines. It's also served by most other domestic carriers, as well as numerous South American airlines and European favorites like British Airways, Lufthansa and Virgin Atlantic.
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL): This is just down the road from MIA (about 20 miles); a hub for Spirit Airlines, it's also served by many international and domestic carriers including Southwest.
More Information on Miami
Check these sites for special events, indoor and outdoor activities and all things fun-in-the-sun.
Miami - Express Yourself - This official visitor site lists an array of attractions, a calendar of special events, plus the latest on dining, hotels, best beaches and more.
Visit Florida - Another good site with golf courses, art and cultural offerings, transportation options and the latest on favorite Miami sports teams.
Welcome to Miami - Includes shopping, health and fitness information plus listings of professional services; sign up for hotel deals and more.
Airports near Miami, Florida
- American Airlines
- Major Airlines
- United Airlines
Ft Lauderdale - Hollywood
- American Airlines
- Major Airlines
- Silver Airways
- United Airlines
Cheap Domestic Flights to Miami - MIA
- New York City to Miami, Florida2-Sep to 11-Sep
- Atlanta to Miami, Florida16-May to 17-May
- Chicago to Miami, Florida17-May to 20-May
- Los Angeles, California to Miami, Florida31-May to 7-Jun
- Dallas to Miami, Florida17-May to 23-May
- Las Vegas, Nevada to Miami, Florida12-May to 14-May
- Denver to Miami, Florida23-May to 24-May
- Phoenix to Miami, Florida19-May to 23-May
- Houston to Miami, Florida13-Jun to 20-Jun
- San Francisco to Miami, Florida16-May to 22-May
- Washington, District of Columbia to Miami, Florida31-May to 6-Jun
- Boston to Miami, Florida23-May to 24-May
- Baltimore to Miami, Florida23-May to 6-Jun
- Seattle to Miami, Florida15-May to 17-May
- Philadelphia to Miami, Florida14-May to 21-May
Cheap International Flights to Miami - MIA
- London, United Kingdom to Miami, Florida22-May to 5-Jun
- Sao Paulo to Miami, Florida8-Aug to 15-Aug
- Paris, France to Miami, Florida28-Aug to 11-Sep
- Amsterdam to Miami, Florida4-Sep to 13-Sep
Cheap Flights from Miami, Florida (MIA)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Miami, Florida
- From Stockholm, Sweden to Miami, Florida$411RT 6/7 - 6/13
- From Lisbon to Miami, Florida$414RT 6/1 - 6/4
- From Hamburg to Miami, Florida$487RT 6/1 - 6/6
- From London, United Kingdom to Miami, Florida$563RT 6/20 - 7/4
- From Paris, France to Miami, Florida$600RT 6/5 - 6/24
- From Manchester, United Kingdom to Miami, Florida$632RT 6/7 - 6/14
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Las Vegas, Nevada6-Jun to 13-Jun
- New York City14-Jun to 17-Jun
- Los Angeles, California4-Jun to 5-Jun
- Orlando6-Jun to 12-Jun
- San Francisco16-Aug to 29-Aug
- Toronto11-Sep to 25-Sep
- Vancouver12-Sep to 14-Sep
- Boston6-Jun to 7-Jun
- Dallas3-Jun to 5-Jun
- Seattle17-Aug to 22-Aug
- Atlanta31-May to 6-Jun
- Denver6-Jun to 10-Jun
- Charlotte12-Jun to 13-Jun
- Chicago31-May to 2-Jun
- Philadelphia24-Aug to 3-Sep
- Honolulu6-Sep to 15-Sep
- Washington, District of Columbia13-Jun to 14-Jun
- Tampa22-Aug to 29-Aug
- Houston20-Jun to 27-Jun
- Minneapolis7-Jun to 8-Jun
- Calgary28-May to 4-Jun
- Detroit21-Jun to 28-Jun
- Phoenix14-Jun to 21-Jun
Cheap Domestic Flights from Miami - MIA
- Miami, Florida to New York City3-Jun to 7-Jun
- Miami, Florida to Atlanta16-May to 17-May
- Miami, Florida to Los Angeles, California9-Aug to 14-Aug
- Miami, Florida to Chicago17-May to 24-May
- Miami, Florida to Dallas23-May to 7-Jun
- Miami, Florida to Las Vegas, Nevada14-May to 16-May
- Miami, Florida to San Francisco16-May to 20-May
- Miami, Florida to Denver23-May to 31-May
Cheap International Flights from Miami - MIA
- Miami, Florida to London, United Kingdom10-Sep to 20-Sep
- Miami, Florida to Paris, France14-May to 21-May
- Miami, Florida to Sao Paulo26-Aug to 27-Aug